Awards @ Green Energy-2020
Meetings International & Green Energy & Sustainability offers several awards given to recognize outstanding scholarly contributions to the field of international studies. These awards have different committees, nominating procedures and submission deadlines. They recognize Best Key Note Speaker Award, Outstanding Speaker Award, Best Organising Committee Member Award, Outstanding Masters/Ph.D/Post. Doc Thesis work presentation Award & Best Poster Award.
Best Key Note Speaker Award: Green Energy & Sustainability will honours the Keynote Speakers who have made significant contributions to the field of information systems but also makes a difference by his presence during the conference. Recipients of the award are considered to have advanced the field through research or service
Outstanding Speaker Award: Green Energy & Sustainability perceives the individuals who have made significant and imaginative walks in education system. This honour perceives advancement in instructing methodologies and strategies just as in conveying oral presentation in conference. This honour explicitly centers around the uniqueness and creativity that expands members interests
Best Organizing Committee Member Award: Green Energy & Sustainability 2020 will honour the individual who has demonstrated exemplary support and guidance throughout the conference.
Outstanding Masters/Ph.D/Post. Doc Thesis Work Presentation Award: This award recognizes individuals in the early stages of their careers who have already made outstanding research, teaching, and/or service contributions to the field of information systems.
Best Poster Award: This award recognizes individuals from poster presenters who have display their outstanding research and findings for an innovative future. Recipients of the award are considered to be the Best Poster Presenter of the conference.
- All presented abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
- All the presentation will be evaluated in the conference venue
- All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
- The winners will be formally announced during the closing ceremony.
- The winners of the Poster Award will receive award certificate.
- The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression.
- All submissions must be in English.
- The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
- Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 papers
- Abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
- Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
- Abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speakers biography, recent photograph, image and reference
- Each poster should be approximately 1x1 M long. The title, contents and the author’s information should be clearly visible from a distance of 1-2 feet.