- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Meetings International is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following by contacting us via email@example.com.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), it is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
Websites & Links:
The conference and associated Meetings International websites may link to other networking tools and websites provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which Meetings International takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to this website.
Photography & Filming:
For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer at the conference and the photos will be uploaded in social networking sites. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the organisers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event.
The contact info of registered delegates and speakers will be placed on the attendee list which will be shared to our sponsoring companies for them to see who is at the conference for the purpose of networking. Delegates who do not wish to be included on this list should advise us regarding this at the time of booking.